What can you do if you cannot travel to Spain?

If you are not leaving in Spain but you need to complete transactions, legal matter, Court issues, contract signing, etc., in Spain, this is the blog you should read.

How can you deal with your issues in Spain?

By signing a Power of Attorney in your home country, you will allow a lawyer or the person/s you name as your legal representative to solve your problems in Spain. Your representative will be empowered to act on your behalf in all the matters you need.

A member of our team will draft the Power of Attorney according with your circumstances and legal needs. Reuters Solicitors will solve all your doubts prior drafting the POA.

The POA will include the necessary faculties to allow your representative to deal with your legal matters on your behalf.

REUTERS SOLICITORS will prepare the signing so you can meet the Notary in your home town and legalize it.

Once the Power of Attorney (POA) is legalized and Apostilled, you will post the original POA by courier, so to be used in Spain by the person you name at the POA.

Who can you name as your legal representative in Spain?

By a POA you empower an experienced and trustworthy person to act on your behalf in legal matters or transactions, so we recommend you to choose a close friend or family member.

In case you cannot name a person of your trust, a member of our team at Reuters Solicitors can be your legal representative in Spain.

Whatever assistance you need in Spain, do not hesitate to contact us.