WE KNOW MEDIATION
MEDIATION is a way for the parties to voluntarily reach an agreement out of Court. After receiving the guide and assistance of a legal professional, who acts as a third and impartial party, the parties reach a satisfactory solution from both of them.
We strongly believe that Mediation is the best alternative to the judicial channel. Even if a legal channel has already started, it may be suspended by mediation.
As lawyers, we have the mission to aid clients to find the most efficient way to solve their legal matters.
The reasons for choosing mediation are:
- Immediacy: We all know that Courts are up to their ears, so mediation is a good way to avoid Court´s collapses.
- Impartiality: The legal professional has no decision-making role, but guides the mediation process.
- Lower cost: The cost of reaching an agreement will be lower than the legal process at Court.
- Confidentially: The parties ‘rights are not violated if, after the mediation process without agreement, the parties go to Court.
- Prevents tension and confrontations between parties.
- The agreement reaches by mediation will by written in a document. This will lead to the signature of public deeds in front of a Notary Public, which will have the same effect as a judicial ruling.
Do not hesitate to contact us, for more information about Mediation.
Have a case or a question about our services? Please get in touch!
OFFICE IN ALICANTE
Calle Teatro 30. 1º Izquierda.
03001 Alicante, Spain
Tel: + 34 633 651 440
OFFICE IN MURCIA
Europa Avenue, 22 Ground floor
OFFICE IN SAN JAVIER
Balsicas Avenue, 6 Ground floor A
San Javier, Spain